Cheney's Texas Takedown Cheney's Texas Takedown

Pretty ok

Yeah this was good, way to easy though. To see all the ratings you have to purposly do bad. But they are worth it, everything they say is so very true and funny.

Flash Strike! (V1.3) Flash Strike! (V1.3)

nice

That was kickass dude prob one of the best flash shooters ive ever played

MR-Tickle responds:

Thanks for the great review.
*newversion: very soon.

Tom

Tempur 1.0 Tempur 1.0

pretty badass

This is probably the best online fighting game Ive seen on, not just newgrounds but the web.

Extreme Farm Sim Extreme Farm Sim

Alien homminid on a farm

This looks exactly like synj style to me nice job!

UFA UFA

It's good

good solid original idea, well executed and fairly addictive. PS Tom when is Alien Hominid gonna be available for Playstation 2? Lookin forward to it.

Sonic Character Designer Sonic Character Designer

Hands: Evil, Yellow
Legs: Mecha, Grey
Shoes: Boots, Grey
Tail: none

Keep Rollin' beta... Keep Rollin' beta...

Decent overall

This is not at all bad definetly needs work which is why you called it a beta in the first place. Just my opinion but maybe you should wait with games like this and just release the full thing when it's ready, that way you don't have to put up with jackoffs reviewing your game unfairly.

adit-ya-sharma responds:

Thanks for the review dude, that's so true of you!

Extreme Mini Golf Extreme Mini Golf

Real good

Fuck that prick that submitted that last entry, he doesn't understand how hard it is to make games like these I'd like to see his lazy ass try to make somthing half this good! good work man.

Swedish Saveloy Swedish Saveloy

Very very good

This is A+ quality flash work and I would know I've seen nearly every game on Newgrounds. The fact that it is Linear makes it all the better and I know made it harder to make, Great work.

PS I'm glad you made a walkthrough otherwise I would have never figured out some stuff :)

Combat Instinct 2 Combat Instinct 2

sweet

Wow up untill now I'd thought I played all the best NG games but this one must of slipped by me I'm accually planning a similar series but now I feel a little intimidated by this. anyway good work!