Be Sprited 3 Be Sprited 3

Internet catch phrases are sooo funny

"OMFG", That will never get old, it will forever remain as funny as LOLZ, PWNED, and NEWB, I think its esspecially funny once you put these hillarious abbreviations and catch phrases in a flash already abundent in rich classic humor such as video game characters screaming in a variation of equally annoying volumes and styles combined with super cool violence scenes where somthing happans to one of the characters thats so hillariouslly horrible that you just HAVE to laugh if your a gamer and your down with the lingo.
Nice work on the graphics at least, but I think you should put your obvious animation skills to better use.

rebaz responds:

me? rebaz? Rebaz(me yea, who is writing now) and dudul, working on a a project..wich will....be Great succes(i hope!) , but yea, it should be done between 2 monthsXD , not that it cost us to tween so much..but...we use original animations, we try to make stuff.....that has never been done before ''cry'' =D!

3-ALi 3-ALi

This is awsome!

This is by far the funniest collection of random shit iv'e seen in months keep this kinda stuff up pleez

Sonic vs Vegeta Sonic vs Vegeta

hmmmm....your an idiot

it was a well animated movie but... you are a dumbass vegeta would wipe the floor with sonic i think a movie where vegeta just kicks the shit out of sonic would have been better

Cheney's Texas Takedown Cheney's Texas Takedown

Pretty ok

Yeah this was good, way to easy though. To see all the ratings you have to purposly do bad. But they are worth it, everything they say is so very true and funny.

Flash Strike! (V1.3) Flash Strike! (V1.3)

nice

That was kickass dude prob one of the best flash shooters ive ever played

MR-Tickle responds:

Thanks for the great review.
*newversion: very soon.

Tom

Tempur 1.0 Tempur 1.0

pretty badass

This is probably the best online fighting game Ive seen on, not just newgrounds but the web.